Cheated again

Shortly after a temporary euphoria 3year mew-niversary last month, I fell prey to another cheater again. Guess I never learn from previous encounters.

Past Scams
May 2013 - a "Ryan Ang" who's from TTSH. He threatened me with my scantily clad photos and crossed the line when I met him. I hesitated for a Long time. Who knows if I would be charged first for selling such lewd items first. Ryan kept pestering and threatening me with blackmail if I do not send him nude pics of myself with face. I know then I had to report, even at at expanse of doing myself in. Guess all these worries are uncalled for as the uniformed authorities told me after filing my statement "Girl you are selling panties. Think about it. Why would guys buy panties from you? They only want to do (bla bla bla) and you deserve it for putting yourself in this situation..."  No course of action from them after filing this statement. I was 'advised' to go find a lawyer since this is more a 'disagreement of terms' rather than molest case. Good job really.

Feb 2015 - Remembered this darn well cos it was Vday week when 50 Shades of Grey opened. "Frank Foo" a NTU WKWSCI student who claims he's falling for me. He stays in North East area and kept saying "money is not an issue" even though he's 21 at that time only. We met at least 3 times, even once as a date on Valentine's Day when I was lonely and missing Mr. Meh dearly deep down. (If you are lazy to search though my archives, yes mew can't control herself sometimes and wanted Meh but instead I got blocked and ignored for being sticky like her panties. Ironic much, when so many of you are saving up, writing in and pleading /bargaining to meet up panties-or-no-panties, a privileged guy wanted none of me.

2016 Q1
This year the cheating is a greater problem. It's not even day 1 of the new quarter and  I got violated. There's no point reporting after my past experience. I don't need another "you-deserve-it-girla-for-selling-your-panties" lecture. Is it because I didn't pay you people in uniform taxes to finance your pay? This isn't a molest case like Ryan Ang's , or a romance-cheater 21yo to pet/get petted at a discount. This is severe. I feel cheap, violated , dirty and I want to be reincarnated so I can reset all these and have a restart in life in a 'cleansed' body.

You know who you are. The worst dicks who use their heads to sweet talk -making use of girls' feelings and further taking advantage of my vulnerability & desperation to 骗财骗色。I decide to not procrastinate anymore and take action to fight against these scammers 

Formal Assistance
This is the first step and it doesn't come cheap. S$250 to S$450+ for an hour of consultation. 

I know you are tired of reading such lengthy posts about me appealing for donations - again. My previous donation pleads are for living expenses. However, when I am in the bottom of the pit, I find myself being able to overcome hunger pangs by having 1 main meal & 1 bite a day (I never know I can get a full meal for $2, or a filling bite for $1 and 50cent buns in expensive city SG). I walk more to save on transport as exercise instead of my past obsession with gym. I changed to to public wifi to reduce bill surcharges.

But this new donation is for me to engage help to solve my problems with such scammers who cheat and ran away Scot-free! I really need to do this to reset & jumpstart my life. 

*new* Mew Donation
If you have the means to help, you may choose to:
• get my panties/packages/teaser pix/vids (if you have the fetish)
• pay&meet (new! Many have written in expressing interest and intrigue but have no fetish.)
• voluntary donation (nothing asked in return) I don't know how to thank you saints except to give u lifetime access to my private (life)blog.

Thank you for reading till here. I'm gushing (in wetness)

& appreciation if you are willing to help. =)







Comments

Popular Posts