Mew is 3!

My oh my. How time flies! It's the last week of March. And in the midst of all this shit I'm going through in life , I forgot to wish myself: 


      "Happy 3rd Anniversary MEW!

Mew is holding the 'Vintage' holey grannies. 1 left. (Front hole is so huge it can fit 3 fingers)

  • ♥️1st year milestone : I hit my 100K viewer and gave away free invite to private blog

♥️♥️2nd year milestone: Being featured on simplysxy.com ; Reached my >300K viewership mark ( but also 3x as many competitors copying my package offerings at a fraction of $ #bitcheatdogworld)

♥️♥️♥️3rd year: someone from overseas flew 10+hours across the globe to meet me!

For those new to me, my humble panties adventure all started when I was clearing my wardrobe and found it a waste to dump my holey grannies. Thanks to my first customer Mr Filppino who drove in his VW who met me at a CC. He asked me for a cum lolly (?!?) and that's how the limited edition signature  C U M 🍭 L O L L I P O P" was formed.

I'm thinking of rolling out 60sec video like this https://instagram.com/p/BC8irjnxaBr/
Would you be keen? Leave me a comment. 

This is really funny! I wish someone social can manage an Ig account for me! Generate leads & likes & followers

Comments

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. OOps previous comment was in wrong stub. Anyway happy anniversary mew!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks for respecting mew enough by not posting negative or sarcastic comments.

Popular Posts