Sorry no deal becos u are too ...

Nice?

Are u serious!!

" I kinda don't want to do this with you cos you sound really normal and nice. I kinda regret now just becauseNothing you sound too nice.Actually if your voice is anything to go by. I'm really gonna hate it.Hate it as in hate myself. "

I hate myself too for being so dense I can't sense the change in attitude.
Prior to this he was so choosy about the panties (-_- but a good problem) Today he didn't even ask what am I wearing before agreeing to meet up. U should have known. Silly Mew!

This is the item saved
Navy Topshop briefs perfect for Monday Blues. 
<closeup of the fraction of today's cum stuck to the panties. The rest are near the source, down south> 

Make it easier and drama-free for both of us. Consider it carefully before you write in through Mew Contact form. Leave your identity, liabilities, responsibilities, morals etc at home before you meet Mew.  

Comments

  1. Wa Mew! What happen? Last min no show of customer ar?

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks for respecting mew enough by not posting negative or sarcastic comments.

Popular Posts