Meltdown

The weather is giving me a meltdown- making me sick on the outside and short-fused within. 

Seriously I'm going to breakdown - neck first^ - dealing with Selfish Guys who are just out to take me on a ride.

Donation means not getting anything in return. Blog entry is depending on the amount and number of people accessing my private blog. Sorry u can't include this donation from tax exemption, but it will go a Long way in helping out.

Do not Demand for personalised grotesque stuff like sending u a video of me self-masturbating, or volunteer to eat my poo, or training me to enslave you BDSM fanatics. I'm in a very bad shape now but I'm not doing shit (pun intended) for money.

If you wish to help but not into panties packages, you can either :
1) subscribe to private blog access (Damage: $ per 6 months)
2) get a brand new camera from "mew charity sale" (Damages: $$$$)  I'm trying to sell all so I can get a basic replacement laptop at Comex.
3) meet me for Kopi for a fee (Damage: tbc. Someone asked me if it's possible. Why not? I've visitors coming from overseas so if this isn't too awkward for u, this can be discussed)

Pls do not write in, pretending to be keen to help. I'm not here to entertain you, your curiosity or intrigue. I don't need yet another someone bringing me for a joyLESS ride.

Mew is wearing pink La Senza bra under her cami. Available under bra catalog 

Comments

Popular Posts