Pally

Why oh why?
I heard you. 
Few people have written in to me saying they have no interest in my wares/wears, but would like a 
P A L L Y.
After factoring in risk of meeting a stranger, here's the price chart/damages (Panties e❌cluded).


If you are reading this too late, the movie option is unavailable till the next IT movie.
* On a side note, I don't see Will Smith in it. Thought I'd have the entire space to just us, excl 💡 
If you are planning to stalk me, hurry you still have 120mins more! & perhaps bring me a cardigan.
----
Upcoming available PALLY date:
4 July Mon🕖 <-- am quite bummed 😠😡someone cancelled on me over ambiguity and miscomm. Not my fault. Takes 👐to clap. I think when things soured becos you pushed my boundaries, and I took effort to discuss the issue, plus gave u options to make up, you jolly well pick one, instead of pushing your luck further.

Happy Meh Independence Day!🇺🇸

Comments

Post a Comment

Thanks for respecting mew enough by not posting negative or sarcastic comments.

Popular Posts