👑 erotica

It's coming soon.
The sequel to 50Shades that is span from erotic-novel-turned-RottenTomato-RA-ted movie.
(I remembered watching it last Feb'15 with a heartbreaker whose age is barely legal):

A bunch had written in to me proposing Golden Showers (can I just have an Oz of gold instead?);
passing me the key to his Cock Cage (unless it's made of pure gold);
Face sitting / Kinging / Queening / Smothering
Etcetera ...

I am confident of my abilities but  can I just say BDSM isn't related to panties at all. It's Not considered an add-on, even if you can afford my top tier Supreme and Extreme packages.
I'm not selling nipple tassels , ropes .. 
Unless you have an Ultimate Package with a tempting offer, I suggest you don't waste your time.

What's your take on BDSM? Feel free to Comment ⬇️

Comments

Popular Posts