Adam Kamis scammer

Have u read about him?
Months ago, a "Jeff"  emailed me and suggested being my SD for a monthly fee of $X,000.
Pretending he got a chauffeur and condos islandwide, he actually asked to meet at a HDB void deck.
After a long waiting game of cat&mice , this Malay looking (he insisted he's mixed and his parents are famous) guy with crew cut showed up in an orange tee and slippers. Guess he's famous after all.
Yes I realised unlike most SD (wannabes) he's not obnoxiously obese or bald. Hmm suspicious ~

Come to think of it, only one arm was visible to me during the short chat. I totally didn't realise the prosthetic arm


We split and he acted highly suspiciously peeping at me from behind the garbage chute area. 
I Guess his SD gig didn't work out as well. 





Comments

Popular Posts