The Best Panties is...

NO Panties.

Especially in recent weather.
OMG  It's so hot today that even my parties make me seem overdressed.


Dressed in nothing but my new panties 👻, modelling in them and 📸 snapping away this new panties collection for my private blog. Such a tiring job #onewomanshow. Any professional cameramen wanna volunteer?


Guess which of the four panties below👙 is so tight that even my 🐫 toe pops out?

[ Update: black panties is sold. How come no one wants the matching black bra? 😞]

Regulars and existing customers, see the photos for yourself on my 🔒Private Blog
Paid subscription is also available on monthly or annually basis.📧 Contact Mew for more info~

Comments

  1. Love the pink panties!!! Like the white laces and all. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like the pink one too! Abit tight Can't wait for it to find a deserving owner!

    ReplyDelete
  3. How much does it cost per month for access to your private blog?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Write to me! http://www.123contactform.com/form-1121210/MEw-Contact-Us
    Alternatively, blog entry is free if you buy a Package

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks for respecting mew enough by not posting negative or sarcastic comments.

Popular Posts