April fools' joke - Not

Thank you Mr Anonymous for your kind donation. Honestly, I thought he was bringing me for a ride when he said he'd donate on April Fools' day.
Guess out of 100 guys, even when 99 were out to scam me, I'm grateful for the 1 person who genuinely want me to live better. Sorry you have to skip a good meal treat to yourself , bestie, Gf etc to make my life less unbearable.
It's simple and discreet. You can do anonymous cash deposit at any UOB machines (CDM^) islandwide. Unlike Posb, you do not have to input any particulars. Just make sure you double check on mew's account number!

^not ATM. CDMs are found outside all bank branches islandwide.

Maybe it's a sign from above too, when the usual 50cent bun that I go for daily are all sold out. Shall settle for more expensive buns -today only.

Comments

Popular Posts