1 month to Valentine's Day

Second reason why I hate Feb. 

(I don’t celebrate CNY if that’s what you are wondering. Plus with expired Passport S$80 and recently lost IC (S$300 FINE), I can’t getaway anywhere on the cheapest budget air tix).

Actually, someone sorta asked me out last Nov. I don’t buy his idea of “comfortable dating life” although he painted himself to be filthy rich. I'm having financial issues now, but he can't be bothered to ask if he can help. Instead, his pressing concern was why did i say yes in the first place. Can I say I was coerced into it. It was a long chat online... yes, that's how "sincere" he is in asking, not even over an offline meeting over dinner. We met once irl but there was no dinner. He didn't offer me anything except a sweet in his schwarz German sedan. . .
Beats me why I still reply him after that that awful first meet instead of blocking him immediately.
Point is, if there's no trust in the first place, why bother getting into a relationship? Maybe I'm just one of the many he asked... you know like how fisherman cast a wide net to better their chances..

It's fine if he turns a blind eye to my problems. So much for "being through THICK and thin" together (he definitely means that in the literal physical way, c'mon afterall he knew me from PANTIES TRADE, Hello?)

Ultimately what bothered me were his plans for Xmas, eve, boxing day, NYE, NY’s day all do not include me. What’s the point of having a BF if I end up spending my Birthday, Xmas, eve, boxing day, NYE, NY’s day all by myself.

 ...tbc

Comments

Popular Posts