Terrible Times

Only during such times can one see who are those who genuinely care. And there's a difference between those who just drop empty well-wishes and those who offer real physical help.

Whether or not you are a local, foreigner , newbie, ex-customer, I realise it doesn't matter. I get mocked regardless. 

Sceptics say "you have more than one account right? Who can have less than $1 in bank account" 

EX(isting)-customer who drop a figure and the service they want. "xx and xxx. My offer $xxx. Let me know. I can do without your service. You are the one who need the money right?"

Customers who I rejected as they like to bargain, mocked me "Haha, so you got scammed? Thought u very smart savvy one" 

Others don't think I deserve help as I'm not yet living in the streets with the skies as my blanket on some cupboard with nothing but wet filthy panties underneath.

Save your monies and have a good life, dicks.

My crisis is real. If not for the CNY period, I really had ideas to just leave my life all behind last week.

U guys think too highly of me. I'm not some MediaCorp script writer spinning some sob long tale to cheat you of your savings. I've lost close to all of mine. More than half came from meeting at least a hundred male strangers in the past 3 years. U guys may think that it's such easy money, selling worn intimates at such rates, but if what other "job" out there that make u stomach threats and blackmails every other day?


This isn't money I'm proud of making, but this money puts bread on the table, tap water and electricity running. I may be single but I've dependents like u. As a local Chinese, I've filial obligations, and these old people fees are skyrocketing of late. I don't lavish on myself. I'm not label-conscious. In fact i just went to get a refund on my CNY outfit at H&M store. Panties can't be refunded so I don't buy until there's an order. Definitely no Victoria Secret(VS) in my (non-expanding) catalogue. These costs are too high. $20 per VS knicker at Sales? I rather get 2 weeks of lunches for that. I skip meals and my gastric is acting up again. Regulars who meet me comment I've been losing 1-2 dress sizes and butt size as a result. 

NB. For tthe scammers who didn't pay, ran off, partial pay etc, pls don't make me name drop on you again. I know you are still reading my blog. One week to end of CNY. Don't owe people $ after that. And yes to those who deposit their collaterals, I've no use for them. Pls have the decency to take them back - Laptop, cameras, watches, etc


Comments

Popular Posts