How's Mew ?

I've received some emails asking about my condition, how I'm coping, if I'm starving, and express wishes go take me out for a drink. Thank Ü for your concern!

There's a million people (& counting) hungry each day, so one more doesn't make a difference. Hence you don't really have to take the time and effort to arrange just to buy me one drink/meal. I can't eat that much too. 

However if you are keen to  DONATE/Loan  to me, a little per person makes a whole lot of difference. 

No personal details needed and it's completely anonymous.

Took this picture today (in a pink skirt to mark the end of CNY) to show that I still have some flab & fat (though far from my fab & fit days)
On Mew: Sorella (brand) black lace CNY bra set is available with priority to existing customers and private blog subscribers.

Salmon pink skin tight polyester skirt is available as well. Worn unwashed. Will usually skip the panties in this to avoid VPL.

See more of the full pic in Mew Private Blog.
How do I enter Private Blog? Write in to me using the order form!

Comments

Popular Posts