Broke(n) Me(w) 2016

Life has been wrecked and traumatising of late. Yesterday I didn't have cash for food. Can't withdraw from my card either. 

The bank can't even deduct $2 from my account each month (for falling below $500) So if u can recognise Mew, don't bother robbing me


Last night had been the most horrible night ever. Missing the last bus and train back. I approached a guy flagging for cab (to share if it's on the way), and he agreed only on condition that we have some hanky-panky after we reached the destination.
I'm really tired of leading this kind of life just to put food on the table. I can't even bring myself to trust anyone in pants, after being cheated so many times - bodily and monetarily. 

DONATION / interest-free LOAN
••• If you mean well (Genuinely) and your past year has been a good one so far, or you had made a killing during CNY, and you'd like to spread your kinde$$. I believe karma can be good and bad. I've got all the bad karma now. I can't help but having ideas how life will be better off when I'm gone than going through all this everyday - hunger , harassment, blackmail that doesn't make any dollars and 'sense'
No personal details needed and it's completely anonymous. I accept generally bank transfer. A little goes a Long way. But if you are just bored and looking to scam/spam/troll me, pls drop it. I've no mental bandwidth for this.

Effort 
If you can only offer time and energy, I too appreciate hearing from you.
For convenience of communication, do leave down at least a valid contact info

If you don't like my B&P packages, but have some special fetish (eg. armpits, heels, worn shoes, getting stepped etc) , you may also write in to discuss with me.  I'm not a violent person, so I can't enslave people. (Yes I'm referring to you 'copymark')

Comments

Popular Posts