Looking back ..


I hardly write those long-winded blog posts nowadays. Just that life now is so monotonous and it's not worth a mention. Hey you won't want to get regular updates of such stuff right? 


"E A T
 D R I N K
GET  WET
   R E P E A T " 

Anyway, something pleasantly surprising happened earlier today. This customer shares 97%^ resemblance to the ex-I-never-had. If you actually managed to plough through my archives, I think I used to mention him a lot in my blog. I called him M.E.H., aka Mr. Easily Hard. Technically Ms Wet and Mr Hard should be a match-made-in-heaven.

As today's customer and I parted , I knew for sure I'd get the standard well-wishes. (Not his exact words but it's the same old template)

 "You're a nice girl."

Sure, 9 out of 10 people are.

"You deserve a nice guy to treat you nicely"

How nice is nice? I used to want to have the best treatment from the ONE, but who cares now?

Well, I think they are nice guys. Yes, they may be buying and possessing my pre-loved undies, but I do not see them as freaks. -> as quoted by some seemingly"normal" older guys claiming they have no fetish, unless sex is considered one. Yah right. And despite me coming clean what I sell, they do not take the hint and keep on chatting. T.T.

REGARDLESS, at the end of the day, these guys (be it normal or not) label me as nothing more than a panty-seller. Whether or not they genuinely think that I deserve a nice guy, this MR. NICE GUY will always be someone else, and never be them.

I'm really scared, as I entered into the 1st 2nd 3rd 4th 5th year of this "trade", progressing (or  degressing?) from school girl panties, to  thongs, and

 it won't be soon before long, selling my Granny panties may actually turn legit.



^ Not so well-built. In my finest memories, MEH's physique is post-NS tip-top condition, even after his stealth abs went into hiding after a while. OKAY #tmi

Comments

Popular Posts