Forever Mew

You know that Mew isn't my real name right?
How can anyone possibly have Easily as a first and Wet as a last name?
But somehow, I can never walk out of the Mew's ubiquitous shadow.

Frankly I'm tired of being a Miss EW, I want someone to belong to, someone so possessive that he gets jealous of me meeting customers, even if it's for a short while. So I went online and tried Blind Dates. I picked someone much older,  who seems like a mature gentleman , who respects ladies. At first he tempted me with fine dining options like Osteria, Izy, Aura etc. but somehow we ended up meeting at a deli.

I didn't know him via Mew blog. In other words, he doesn't know I'm Mew or what I sell. Yet when we happen to pass by a dark corner in a hotel-joint-with-a-shopping-mall, he forced me against the wall, yanked my hair to force kiss me. The other lips were not spared, as he knelt down to pull my thongs off. If you notice there's a missing item on my catalogue that wasn't labeled sold. What a pity, so many guys were vying for it yet it's Stolen by this mugger! 

Comments

Popular Posts