I've been deliberating for months whether to post about a blacklisted minority for some time. Let's face it. Though it gives me a moment's respite, such posts do more harm than good to my reputation. Not that I care about how the general public see me- the panty seller. But this may scare away potential buyers -yes that you reading this now in the middle of the night!
However recently there's a spike of T R O L Ls and even "Females" writing in to me, not forgetting the regular stream of vicious comments and disturbing emails I've received.

Enough is Enough.

Compared to many anonymous spiteful keyboard warriors who for some reason like to see harm descent upon me or just wanna watch the world burn, there's a minority who I really abhor- the Wolves in Sheep's clothing.
These seemingly Nice Guys are usually well-educated and attached (meaning they have at least one readily accessible girl/woman but they are on my blog, and reaching out to me, even though they have no fetish). They will offer to make a small donation to make me feel indebted to them. What followed was days, weeks and sometimes even months of Long Converstions over email or chat apps to develop some surreal connection. Needless to say, this curiosity and intrigue about the other party led to a meetup and it's all history. They'd "vanish into thin air" after we have established a connection or friendship knowing each other. These damages transcend the extra dollars customers try to get more for their buck. Personally, I find these phoney guys the worst lot.
Pic is censored. I feel sorry for her not knowing the true colours of her BF. There's something wrong with him if he's attached and yet reaching out to strangers online. His pretentious act in front of her when confronted, the smooth lies, ... just go to show his character. If he is capable of doing this to any other girl, sooner or later she will find out and hopefully it won't be too late. Definitely not a righteous man with respect and courtesy to females, not someone of choice to be spending the rest of your life with. (My humble 2cents if your mutual friend can show you this)
Alvin Tan is a good example. We chatted for weeks in March this year. I was just climbing out of a hole I sank back in and every day was living hell for me. He asked about my background and offered to utilise his network of contacts to get me a job. Eventually he asked me out for a meal but was fast enough to decline a Donation with BTO down payment (with his GF) as an excuse to keep delaying to his pay day (which obviously didn't come).
The fateful day actually was weeks ago on 4 July when I bumped into him in town one early evening on a weekday. Wow, and the last I'd heard from him before he disappeared was in end April when he was telling me how he been spending close to midnight at his work place. LIAR.
Yes I may be killing my customer base here by posting this.
I'm curious as to why he wrote to me for panties initially when his GF is hotter, boobier, curvier and
I assume wear lingerie matching that of her sexy miniskirt. 
He quickly darted his gaze away but I can't believe I got the wrong guy. After all, he's in the same getup as when we met and we did spent a full dinner's time together. I didn't give up, approached them and said Hi. What's wrong really IF you aren't feeling guilty of what you have/wanted to do in the past. He should be in MediaCorp really. The actor in him immediately feigned ignorance and gave me a "Are you crazy , bitch" stare while trying to make a quick exit. His booby curvaceous GF didn't  seem too surprised but she didn't ask me anything. (Maybe this wasn't the first time? Repeat offender ?) I don't get guys really. If a guy like this can nail a girl this sexy , be loyal and do not come to me for alternative.

In the past he used to ask me "I'm attached but I feel interested and intrigued by you. Am I a demon?" I used to tell him hey it's not, don't take it too hard on yourself. Even married men told me they get curious but they still get home after meeting me, so no harm done. But I change my stance now. You are a Pretenious Rude Demon* for pulling this deceptive act, something I can't tolerate in guys. what's so hard with acknowledging me with a nod or a simple hi. Do you really think I would tell your gf in the face how you wanted my grannies when she's having available thongs under that mini skirt of hers?
(* He calls himself the inner demon in him wanted to bla bla. So I'm not name-calling.)
Your eyes aren't playing tricks on you if you think the atmosphere in the right picture is kinda cold. 
As much as I find you obnoxious, I hope she still wants that BTO or whatever excuse you have coined without battling your eyelids.

Comments

Popular Posts