What a Bloody finish to End of year

Seems like MEW has to usher in the new year in the R.E.D.
Literally.

Yesterday was Day 1 of my period and coincidentally, I received an email from a past customer (let's call him QD) who wants to buy my period pad & MEW specialty - diaper. You are not reading it wrongly.

I wear a size M adult diaper on my heaviest flow days for convenience sake. The last time we met, i introduced it to QD along who got the usual panties. So today, i neatly packed all the pads from yesterday and diaper from last night and BROUGHT THEM OUT TO TOWN, where i told him to meet. He agreed to the location, and we even agreed on the time. However he kept on negotiating the price. I only charged him the most basic BASIC I (non-meetup) package ($), but he insisted on his own price.

Till mid-afternoon, (when i've already brought out the bag full of items), I told him to do transfer of payment of the few dollars ($). But till 7pm, NO REPLY.
I gave him a courtesy call, guess what? He's on the train and already left the place. HANG UP on me. I called again. He gave lame excuses
"You never say you bring it out" 
Hello. we already agreed on the time and place.
"I don't find it safe to transfer to you"
We have met before and you transferred to me the first time BEFORE we met.
"Last time you need money urgently" 
So now it's supposed to be free?Hence you find it validated to negotiate a discount of $10-20 just because i met you before and you think I'm not hard up now?


.T.F.
I've been inactive in blogging.
Now I think the MEW Blacklist will make its return come '16. Watch this space for more b l a c k l i s t e r s.
Can't believe a "regular" will do this to me. Imagine carrying a bag of pads out around town for a day? #stinkymew


Mr. Q.D. (drop the Mr.), 'cos you don't deserve any respect lacking manners and courtesy yourself, you are officially blacklisted and strike off my PRIVATE BLOG.

Keep your $. Good luck in your vampire fetish.
Here's goodwill tips:
Try the sanitary bins in public loos, since you like red pads so much. But diapers...try old folks home, and pray one granny hasn't been on menopause yet.
Alternatively, just ask your gf for them. If she lovessss you, she won't mind your dirty little secret fetish.
 

Comments

Popular Posts