Vlogs to share

Back in my hay days, I used to meet customers (for panties) in public places such as hdb stairways. So I thought I can share a similar #Sg50 moment with you about brave souls like this:
Whatever does sggfdk stand for? 
Sing Girl Gets Fucked DicK?

Videos may get a bit repetitive
Do check out the public fucking in front of the communal trash bin. (0:39) when the guy pad his knees on flip flops. That's so funny! Goes to show you don't need a room. All you need is cardboard & slippers.

The skinny guy's butt can pass off for a girl's. Sometimes I've to repeat to see who's on TOP of who! Lol.
Such Skinny Smooth hairLESS legs! 
I must say like this pose, very Intimate! And how he can easily lift up her marshmallow bubbutt. Cute ass Sis! Keep up the Sexercise! :)

Comments

Popular Posts