Year in Review

Happy New Year!

Cliche as it sounds, who am I to assume that your year would be a happy one.
Mine isn't. 

In 2016, I thought I met a friend through my own blog. He's younger than me, but honest-looking and sincere. I suck at Qoo10, Ali Baba online shopping stuffHe helped me scout for stocks online, paid and even have them mailed to his place, before meeting me again to pass to me. We had a couple of meals together even, just two. Till date, I still haven't got to try the tendon place I insisted we try together. The second time we met, he wanted to buy me a $88 dehumudifier , but I thought it was too expensive a gift and searched online for cheaper alternatives. (Till date, I still don't own one.).

 I trusted him, like a brother. Not once did he made any sexual request, or want to have a piece of my undies. Maybe until recently , like how he asked to have a getaway nearby or a hotel staycation on my birthday.

But how have things changed now. He's changed.

Because of convenience reasons, my customers transferred to his Posb account and he would transfer to my UOB account. Slowly the amount got bigger, with my trust in him. You should know the ending.

Why don't you blacklist him? Like what you did to Ryan Ang, Alvin Tan, Roderick...

You don't know your opponent's cards. I may have unknowingly revealed too much info.
Gradually his replies dwindled, from 20 a day to a reply in two weeks, months even. He gave excuse his transfer to me via ibank or manual cash deposit got rejected. I told him to meetup, he agreed but didn't reply even after the said date. When he finally replied, it was in the form of a quiet threat. He said others are circulating my info and contact details on forums that he didn't specifically name. 

I was gullible.
Come 2017, I won't be.

To you who SINned, you aren't off the hook.
Just a matter of time, and the way I'll hunt you down.

Comments

Popular Posts