Inactivity

Not sorry that I've been very inactive on my public blog.
It doesn't help that I get anonymous messages that read
"lol so damn fat and ugly!"
I really don't see the point in uploading recent photos and exposing myself out there
Nor the need to respond to skeptics who want proof to confirm 1) I'm a girl 2) slim 3) 8/10.
How juvenile is this?

Anyways it had been more than 3years since I started this and age is catching up
So no thanks boys, I'm not meeting anyone below 21yo, let alone18yo! I don't believe you should save $5 Macs everyday just to afford my deposit , or convince your parents you need to open a bank account just to ibank transfer me. If you think I'm a MILF half as hot as this, https://instagram.com/p/BKx_hc7BtGJ/
Save your $ as TBH, I'm not.

Ok happy flapping to her. Ciao~
New available Panties up for grabs if Gstrings ain't your thing.
Atm I currently have 8 pieces - 
mostly T-back lace thongs(see catalogue) &
pink school girl panties (in pic)

Comments

  1. Just keep doing what youre doing MEW, dont let those lil pricks get to you, this is an anon comment in support of you

    ReplyDelete
  2. 😍Thanks for the sweet comment! Will need your support to continue what I'm doing.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks for respecting mew enough by not posting negative or sarcastic comments.

Popular Posts