Merry CNY 2016

Don't understand why must it be Happy Cny and Merry Xmas...

Either way my 2016 is far from 猴赛雷.
1) Cny dress - nice to try in shop only
2) Shoes - barefoot MEWrella
3) Long overdue hair - one messy mop in time for 饿鬼节

•If your year has been so good so far (HUAT ah), you may like to spread your kinde$$.
No personal details needed and it's completely anonymous. I accept many modes of payment- bank transfer, wire, even credit card. Just no Bitcoin and PayPal

If you are young and still waiting for your angbaos but can only offer time and energy:

To those who owe MEw money from years back from 2014... (Yes I'm superstitious type, 别欠钱过年!)

And to those who leave their "collateral"* with me in exchange for Mew package (yes, I was so dumb)): 
hello, your junk is depreciating each year and I need to 大扫除!
*"JustinChua"---> who uses Asus EEE PC nowadays ?! Pls email me to take it back pls. Even cash converter doesn't offer me more than kopi$ for it. 



Comments

Popular Posts