FRANKly speaking...


#mixedbagoffeelings after the 3rd and possibly last meeting ..

Most would assume that each time I'm the one who gains when meeting for a package. But today, although on the surface it seems that I stand to gain from the deal,  I feel that I've in fact lost a great deal more.

Looking back at his testimonial (which have me gripping at every word) it sets me thinking if he really means what he says, or writes, or types rather, as he's a quiet guy. One who gives succinct P.C. answers (Read: Politically Correct). Other than on exceptions like this:
Me: "I assume now that you are seeing someone now, this'd be our last meeting.

What's the one thing you'd miss about me?'

Your 'wetness'"

He's in fact missing Mew, more than Me.
In less than a week's from our subsequent meeting, he had already moved on. Reconnected with a SYT friend and decided to be P.C. to her (Read: Purely Committal).

"Seeing you, makes me hard again..."

I do not want to make you hard... All I want is your heart. Is this really so hard?
I thought about it for the past hour. What happened during the last meeting.. the exciting bits...the stuff he said that got me all wrenched up...
MissEasilyWet, so are her eyes...easily wet.

What was it like suspecting that you "may have fallen for mew"?
But he turns out to be yet another 21yo, who like MEH, broke my heart
:(

What would it be like if Mew didn't learn from my past #MEH experience, and didn't dismiss you totally because of just a number (age), and not stop you falling further, despite us meeting through this unconventional transaction? Loads of fun together every weekend, movie-dinner dates & cab rides back. #wishfulthought

The steady gaze. The one-boots-fit-all Timberlands. The right sided photogenic mole.
Frankly, I'm gonna miss our clingyness, neighbour.




#nevertakeacustomerforrealagain

All the best 
~not-so-independent Mew

Comments

Popular Posts