what is pcc. what is spot check. what is cum lollipop.

MEW is feeling exasperated but hilarious at the same time. 

"What is PCC?"

Seriously? This takes the cake. 

"What is Spot Check?"

As in Checking.
Check your items before paying at the cashier. No return Nor refunds.

"What is Cum?"
Not Hershey's kisses
(Dun worry. It's usually not so sticky)

"What is Cum (finger) Lollipop?"

 Time to read my public blog. 
If peektures speak more, this can help:



Read my blog like a bible before u

Contact Mew  !

Comments

  1. What is PCC stand for? I have checked from google and there is no result about that.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. U login to my private blog and fap to my saucy pictures.
      How many times can you P C C?

      Delete

Post a Comment

Thanks for respecting mew enough by not posting negative or sarcastic comments.

Popular Posts