panties meetup turned bloody nasty


 27 -10 -14 ***Latest UPDATE on PRIVATE BLOG!***

 

11- 10- 14 ***New UPDATE! Scroll below***
 

My fans who have been following my blog since Mew's early days would remember "RYAN ANG YOU AN" - the no.1 #eat-and-run, biggest bastard from 2013 who #shortchange Mew?

This year, "Ryan' returned but this time round in the shell of a buff, above average looking guy.

All the signs were hinting this but stupid Mew did not realise. Like Ryan, Rod is in his 20s, also with a steady gf and as if it wasn't obvious enough, decided to deal in the cinema. #Hindsight10/10

The Crux

It's the final day of my period today. Rod wrote in with such urgency as he's deployed overseas this weekend.

 
Since we were both free today on a weekday, I took my chances to meet him. Rod isn't named rod for no reason. He definitely lives up to his name as I found out, to my horror. . .

Poor mew after the meetup:

Bloody from top
 
to Toe
Thanks for the DAMAGES. I know it's an accident but this chap has no basic courtesy to get me a bandaid to avoid any infection?  (because he has to hurry back to report to his gf)
It's such a deep wound. Bled throughout on my way back home>6hours since we parted and there's still sight of blood
#scarred for life .:((((.
In his haste to scurry off, he opened the heavy shopping mall door into me. The door grinded over my unsuspecting toe and even my arm wasn't spared. I only saw a long pink scar afterwards.

To arm
sorry for the bad resolution.


 
Regulars, read about poor Mew and the culprit  on my private blog.

The Long Story

ROD must be thus far, the 1st guy who made mew wait despite meeting at his convenience. No big deal. I can wait.
 
Then he said that he hasn't withdrew $ yet, long atm Q. Ok, so we meet first, withdraw later.
In his email he wanted to meet ASAP, and suggested to lunch togt, so I brought forward the meeting (by skipping my lunch) to rush down to meet him. Turns out to be miscommunication. He has already eaten when he showed up -late.
 
We changed to another bigger mall in the heartlands, thinking there will be more options for discreet places. So, we walked up-down, left-right, looking high and low, combed the entire mall from basement to rooftop, to source for an ideal location. ;(  [mew: pls be agreeable to my location before fixing the meetups]
 
He complained that the pantry were too open/crowded, the baby room is at the entrance of the ladies.. All in all, we spent more time walking around (me on an empty stomach) and waiting at the lift lobby, to the extent I lost all appetite. So I sat him down at an empty table, to discuss  what he wanted to do with his budget. Hey I know u work out, but this is not a ball game, u aren't facilitating any discussion here. Instead he asked me back what are my offerings. Uhm, u been to my packages site. [mew: pls be upfront honest frank in your expectations when u contact me via the form]
 
<The Deal> Details in PRIVATE BLOG [mew: private blog only for regulars/existing customers with no bad conduct]
 
 Then after our deed, he complained that it's not what we had discussed earlier. Midway, he even had the cheek to ask me to check into a hotel room. Like SERIOUSLY! [mew: no house call, no hotel rooms]
 
Going forward, mew is going to be blind to looks and bland to scents. Any interested applicants, pls be CLEAR, TRANSPARENT, PRECISE in your demands, expectations so we can have a fruitful discussion about your budget vs my rates before meeting up.  [mew: I am enforcing compulsory deposit/downpayment to separate serious customers from jokers]
 
ONLY SERIOUS fans may apply. Jokers with ulterior motives (to satisfy inner thrill of cheating on your gfs/wifeys for instance) go AWAY.
 

11 -10 -14 Update

this guy is now turning tables around and calling himself the victim.
 
 
Mew loves Google! :D
 
 

Comments

  1. No thanks, it's he who wants to screw me.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Omg, what happened? U ok lovely Mew?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just read the full post in private blog. this Rod stoop so Low just to get Mew panties.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yeah a lil traumatised but I'm better. He seems nice, polite, promising.. With common interest in gym. Guess it's an attempt to get more bang for his buck. Very nice try.

    By all means, anyone can get my panties. But it's another thing to get INTO my panties. M-e-h.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Rod can only be short for Roderick. Am I right? Low is not a common surname. SG is so small. hahaaa GOOD LUCK dude. Better hide at home.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi, no need hide, he went overseas y'dae. Got deployed if there's any truth to it.

    ReplyDelete
  7. knn..such a scum. Not gentleman at all.. report him to the authorities, give him 1 x jia lat jia lat! He has violated you and got more than what he paid for?!?! He will have bad karma..

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lolx, what's 1x jialat jialat. 1x not enough. He still got the balls to argue that he "paid at the very least". #bigdeal?

    ReplyDelete
  9. So qiao, I gt a pal call ROD too, but he gt gf, so dun think he buy panty..but den agn, u r MeWwwww... ;)kekeke

    ReplyDelete
  10. Really? I won't deny he is not ugly. Yes, definitely have a Gf, albeit a sticky one, who he msg by the minute, but the girl is quite naive I must say. Either that, or she turns a blind eye/ deaf ear to the truth (what he does outside without her knowledge). Or better still, she lets him have his fun outside. In Rod's words, technically, he is "still single", but I believe in exclusivity and one must be god damn stupid to believe such seemingly nice/polite/soft-sounding/buff guys.

    ReplyDelete
  11. read your priv blog :) i noe Roderick. huge guy with biceps. din't noe he's this type.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Which type - the hounding kind? How did u know him btw

    ReplyDelete
  13. he use to b really fat, 100kg, but slim down since sign on.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks for respecting mew enough by not posting negative or sarcastic comments.

Popular Posts