Your TESTIs for me

I love my recent meet ups:
Different guys/men of from diverse backgrounds, meeting mefor varied reasons

One's a married procrastinator ;
Another's an evergreen innocent grown up boy;
The other's a seasoned PM (panty man), a veteran who checks out Mew's competimitators before heading on the right path to join Mew's temple of devotees.

But they share one similarity : these literate guys write such lovely Testis!

I even got my first report card! Seems like I'm still an 'A' student like before! :))

Comments

  1. looking at the feedback of the customers that had once bought from her , decided to try it and all i can say is that it's worth the price !! Would definitely purchase it again :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. We definitely love the meet ups with you mew!!!
    totally awesome!!!<3
    Thank you for fulfilling our fantasies!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Enjoyed the touches and the company! She looked a little like a hollywood actress from a certain angle. Two thumbs up!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks for respecting mew enough by not posting negative or sarcastic comments.

Popular Posts